On Road Training
Cycling training is an excellent way for cyclists to build confidence or meet National Standards.
Tri Cycle is an accredited provider for CTC on road cycling courses and Instructor training. Cycling training is an excellent way for cyclists to build confidence, skills and cycling techniques.
Training is based on the National Standard for cycle training and is appropriate to all, for the individual or groups, from child to adult and for the absolute beginner to the experienced cyclist, leisure, commuter or club cyclist.
For details please contact:
Tel: 0777 5737324
Off Road Training
Summit Mountain Biking
Tel: (+44) (0)77 8613 6324 / (+44) (0)79 7311 5303
- Mountain bike/Off-road instruction, coaching, training and courses.
- Scottish Mountain Bike Association accredited and insured instructors.
- Cycling Ireland, British Cycling, SMBLA & IMBA Membership
- Open Group, Private Group, One2One, Family Group Rides, Female Only
- Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Trail Riding in NI/UK and ROI.
- Guided Trail Rides.
- School and Youth MTB activities.
Rock and Ride Outdoors
- Guided rides in the Mournes and throughout the UK and Ireland
- Skills courses for beginners-experts
- Mechanics courses
- Specialist coaching and training
- Women's only biking
- Family biking days
- Mountain biking holidays
- MBLA leadership qualifications with Ireland's top Mountain Bike tutor
Ian at Rock and Ride Outdoors is Northern Ireland's only qualified MBLA tutor allowing him to deliver the internationally recognised MBLA leadership qualifications for aspiring bike leaders. He is also a hugely experienced guide, mechanic and coach so whatever your interest and skill level he can provide the perfect day out.
Tollymore National Outdoor Centre
Tel: 028 4372 2158
- Training in Trail Cycle Leader Award
- Training in Mountain Bike Leader Award
- Basic Mountain Bike Skills
- Advanced Mountain Bike Skills
- Mountain Bike Night Rides Training
Belfast Activity Centre
Tel: 028 9060 0132
- CTC Trail Cycle and Technical Leader courses
- Go Mountain Biking Skills Award Scheme
- Introduction To Mountain Biking Courses for minimum group sizes of 8
- Mountain Biking Summer Schemes
Cycling Safety Training
Tel: 00353749362571 Mob. 087 1353780
They teach cycling safety commonly known as Bikeability all over the North west of Ireland and Northern Ireland and are qualified instructors to the new British Standards.